Dear Society. Health. Welfare. 2018 Conference presenters,
After oral or poster presentation in the conference “Society. Health. Welfare. 2018” which will be held in Riga (October 10th-12th, 2018) you are invited to submit your full article for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings, which will be published in the Web of Sciences and Thomson Reuters databases. Please carefully read the requirements below.
Summary of what you need to consider when submitting your full paper:
- Papers must not exceed 5000 words in length, including title, authors, abstract, keywords, introduction, materials and methods, results (and discussion), conclusions, references and appendices for a total of 10 pages (but not less than 7 pages).
- Articles must be formatted following the SHS Web of Conferences guidelines HERE
- Format of the document: 17 x 25 cm (one column) – (in MS Word – select the tab Page Layout -> select Size -> click Create New Page Size to create a custom page size).
- Extra care should be taken when preparing reference lists. References should be cited in the text by placing sequential numbers in brackets (for example, , [2, 5, 7], [8-10]). They should be numbered in the order in which they are cited.
- Papers must be submitted in English with accurate grammar and spelling suitable for publication. For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof-read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
- Papers can be produced in any version of Microsoft Word. It must not be sent in PDF format and should not be zipped. Papers should be submitted as a .doc or .rtf attachment by email.
- The file name should consist of leading author’s last name (or if 2 authors, both authors last name) adding “SHW2018” at the end. Example: “Smith_et_al_SHW2018.doc” OR “Aston_Calmer_SHW2018.doc”.
Information about the license agreement, which is a mandatory part of article submission:
- When submitting your paper you must send a scanned (.pdf) document of filled and signed license agreement FORM
- License agreement should be signed by at least one author.
- By submitting the license agreement, authors grant the publisher “EDP Sciences” a license to publish the article and identify “EDP Sciences” as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use, distribute and reproduce the article in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Please send full article and license agreement to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note! Deadline for article submission – February 10, 2019.
Previous conference proceedings are available here: https://www.shs-conferences.org/articles/shsconf/abs/2018/01/contents/contents.html
If you have any questions regarding to the article submission contact Evita Grigorovica (email@example.com; +371 26445887).